Here you will find all the Equipment I use to give live to my Youtube Channel and Twitch, Check out the links below for any of the products in case u want to get it for yourself.
GoPro HERO5 BLACK
• Supports 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120 Video
• Capture 12MP Photos at 30fps
• Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens
• Waterproof to 33′
I found that the Nikon D5200 is an excellent option to be my principal camera for streaming. Personally I’m big fan of Nikon products and this camera have an incredible resolution for photography & video. It’s very easy to setup and also have a big range of lenses to choose. The price is very reasonable now because this camera is a bit old, but it is more than enough for streaming, making any videos or some simple photography.
I cant say more than the Nikon D610 its my favorite DLSR camera, Even is not one of the heavy pro cameras this camera whos make me feel more confortable on all senses (light, quality, size, etc.).
• 24.3MP Full-frame CMOS sensor (10.5MP DX-format crop mode)
• ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 50-25,600 equivalent)
• Maximum 6 fps continuous shooting; new quiet continuous mode shoots at 3 fps
• 39-point AF system with 9 cross-type AF points
• Refined auto white balance system
• Wireless flash control
• 3.2in 921k-dot LCD screen
• Dual SD memory card slots
• 1080p30 full HD video
• Uncompressed video recording via HDMI
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G
This is definatly My favorite DX lens, I mostly use this lens for Portrait and Product Photography & Video, this lens design allows a different look and feel to images taken with zoom lenses, and its dimensions are ideal for discrete snapshots and landscape shooting with a picture angle that approximates that of the human eye.
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Zoom Lens
This 5.8x zoom, designed exclusively for use with Nikon’s DX-format, features Nikon’s VR image stabilization and is perfect for portraits and action. The wide-ratio 5.8x zoomCompact, versatile and ideal for a broad range of shooting situations, ranging from interiors and landscapes to beautiful portraits–a perfect everyday zoom. Vibration Reduction is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens and enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
Tamron SP 90MM F/2.8 DI MACRO 1:1 VC USD
This is my second Favorite lens and is really useful in case you want to catch details on your Photographies and Videos with hes fast F/2.8 aperture and the New VC anti-shake mechanism with 4-stop advantage you can even capture small objects who’s are moving like Ants or Bees, giving you a perfect focus helping you to capture all the details are happening on that moment.
Im also love the USD witch means Ultrasonic Silent Drive for quick and quiet focusing.
Tamron SP 35mm F/1.8 Di VC USD
Ladies and Gentlemen I present you My favourite lens from all the lenses I have and I ever Had.
I found on the 35m Tamron lens the best option to shoot photographies or video on most of the cases and scenes specially for Portrait and Product, the quality and specs of this lens accomplish all my expectations reason of why is my favourite lens.
• Lens Specs:
• Fast f/1.8 aperture
• Dynamic close focusing capability
• VC (Vibration Compensation) system
• Fluorine coating on front element to repel water and fingerprints
• High speed AF with USD (ultrasonic drive)
LensHopper™ Camera-Mount Condenser Microphone
The VP83 shotgun microphone works with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, capturing detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response.
• High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction
• Highly directional supercardioid / lobar polar pattern that rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source
• Superior RF immunity that avoids unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices
• Easily accessible controls at the back of the microphone:
– Three-position gain (-10 dB pad, 0, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments
– Low-cut filter to eliminate background noise and room ambience
Aputure Amaran Halo AHL-H100
The Amaran Halo gives extreme color accuracy and reproduction for critical applications
100 beans in 1 compact ring, provides double output than previous model (60 beans), comes with Eight lens adapter rings included (49-77mm), includes Φ49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, and 77mm and brightness wheel and three brightness levels
I use the NanGuan Continuous light like my primary lighting to when i record my self, i also use it when i record some product videos, and the thing i like is that i can module the strong of the light by moving a knob, and comes with yellow and white lights the ones you can setup by separate and you can use on the same time in case you need.
BENRO S2 Video Head
Compactness and light-weight performance are the key to the design and features provided on the new series of Benro Video Heads. The Benro S6 Video Head supports up to a 6 Kg video camera and includes a Posi-Step Counterbalance in 2, 4.5 and 6 Kg steps.
SKYER LX-360 Slider
High quality stainless steel that make stength and sleek coexist, also provide the smooth movement footage.
The special design of LX-360 is the Arca-swiss compatible base plate that you can fix slider on arca-swiss model ball head directly. If you still need to lock slider on stand, fluid head or ball head, there are 1/4″ and 3/8″ screw attachment type on the bottom of slider, therefore you can attach your own base plate on it to use your own fluid head or ball head.
Come with scale calibration and bubble level upon the side of slider to make the set up more accurate. There is 3/8″ screw attachment type screw to lock your ballhead.
Beholder DS1 Handheld Stabilizer 3-Axis
Defiantly one of my favourite parts of My Gear, This is the steadycam I use to record all the Cosplayer videos and some Products Footages, I love that is so simple to setup it that you don’t spend more than 3min when you already can start to record
Some of the BeHolder DS-1 Specs are:
• 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal
• Supports DSLRs Up to 3.7 Pounds
• Quick Release Baseplate
• Tool-Less Balance Adjustments